- Training camp of HAI laboratory（in August)
- Guidance of HAI lab and Selection process of lab member on 2015
- Wataru Kayano (M1) and Hirotaka Osawa (Assist. Prof.) are awarded on best paper award of HAI 2015
- Interactive Presentation award on Interaction 2015
- Guidance of HAI lab and Selection process of lab member on 2014
Guidance for graduation studies (Conjunction with Groupware Laboratory (Kuzuoka Lab.))
- 1st: 2015/12/11 (Fri.) 17:00- 3L302-1
- 2nd: 2016/1/7 (Thu.) 17:00- 3L302-1
We will invite up to 2 bachelor students.
Contact: osawa (at_mark) iit.tsukuba.ac.jp (Anytime okay for visiting our lab!)
If more people selected our lab over the limitation, we will select our lab member according to the GPA as the rule of Undergraduate Schools and Colleges.
HAI labotary‘s Wataru Kayano (Master course 1st) and Hirotaka Osawa (Assistant Professor) are awarded on best paper award of HAI 2015 in Oct. 23, 2015. This work is collaborative research with Kyocera Document Solutions Inc. and this award is given by best paper of HAI 2015.
Paper: Hirotaka Osawa, Wataru Kayano, Tomohiro Miura, and Wataru Endo. 2015. Transitional Explainer: Instruct Functions in the Real World and Onscreen in Multi-Function Printer. International Conference on Human-Agent Interaction (HAI 2015), pp. 11–18, 2015.